We welcome you to join us in our Virtual Divine Worship Service – [Methodist Voices in Word & Song Television Ministry] on Sunday, March 28, 2021.
You may download the Order of Service (above) in PDF or Microsoft Word to follow as we worship together.
Preacher: Rev’d I. Michael Llewelyn (Superintendent Minister, Beechamville/Bensonton Circuit)
Liturgist: Rev’d Stanley Griffin – (Minister, Watsonville Circuit)
- THE WORSHIP SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
- YouTube: Jamaica Methodist District at 1:30p.m. – 2:30p.m. EST
- Mercy and Truth Ministries: 1:30p.m. – 2:30p.m. EST
- CABLE FEED:
- FLOW: Channel 601
- DIGICEL – DigiPlay: Channel 19
- Repeats on Mondays @ 1:30p.m. – 2:30p.m.
- CABLE FEED:
- Linscom Cable Network: 1:30p.m. – 2:30p.m. (Coverage in Linstead, Ewarton & Bogwalk);
- Internet Viewing also available: www.mercyandtruth.tv (click “Watch Now” under the Watch Live Feature on the website)
The May Pen Circuit invites you to our Lenten Devotions every Wednesday and Friday commencing at 6:00 a.m. These will continue until Wednesday, March 31, 2021. (This is our final week)
The link is the same for each morning: Click: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F81904874621%3Fpwd%3DcGNBempwejhka2JXNHNYSERlOGJ1Zz09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw14KrVsqESl-g8UWndL1hlA
Do join us and invite others as well.
THE FAYDENE METHODIST HOME FOR SENIOR CITIZENS currently has availability for new residents. The home is certified by, and consistently receives high compliance scores from, the Ministry of Health & Wellness. The cost is very competitive, being well below that of most other similar facilities. Residents may have challenges related to health and ageing but should be able to help themselves. Contact Rev’d Michael Graham at 876-298-6553 or email@example.com for further details or to make enquiries.
METHODIST HOME FOR RETIRED PERSONS: SPACE AVAILABLE FOR NEW RESIDENTS. Visit http://www.jamaicamethodist.org/ministry/methodist-home-for-retired-persons-spaces-available-for-new-residents/ for further details.